Fitting guide (Amended to include our new placement tabs!)
- Make sure the surface the protector is going to be fitted to is clean and free from dirt, dust or silicon based polish - really give the lock plate a good polish with a lint free cloth!
- Remove any circular / postman's lock cut outs
- Place the protector placement tabs either side of the protector, avoiding any cut outs / postman's lock
- Peel away the protector from the backing sheet using the placement tabs
- Align protector up using placement tabs and any circular holes / postman's lock as a guidance
- Place down protector
- Gently peel away placement tabs (make sure to do this gently so you don't re-lift the protector)
- Use and enjoy your handbag without any worries of scratched hardware!