Full set Bayswater Clutch Postman Lock Hardware Protector
Protect your expensive handbag which cost you £100’s and keep it looking like new!
You will receive x3 protectors - 1x External Lock Plate, 1x Interior Lock Plate & 1x Smaller Lock Plate = enough to do one full handbag + one free sample
Gift wrap options will come in a themed cellophane bag with a gift tag featuring either a wooden heart or felt Christmas motive, they will also include a cleaning cloth worth 80p (for pictures please see 'gift wrap' page)
Please read fitting instructions before use :)
Please note these are hardware protectors, not actual hardware
Your order will be shipped directly by us from the UK, we use Royal Mail to ship all orders and they have the following shipping times & costs:
75p First class
£1.99 First class signed (With tracking)
- Aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays
Rest of world
£2.70 International Standard (No tracking)
£7.50 International Tracked & Signed
- Aims to deliver to Europe in 3 to 5 working days
- Aims to deliver to the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days
Please note that items shipped outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by The Handbag Haven. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
We want you to be happy with your order, if for any reason you aren't please get in touch! We take customer service extremely seriously and hope our hundreds of 5* reviews vouch for this!
If you change your mind simply return goods in an unused condition within 14 days of order for a full re-fund! (Original postage costs will not be re-funded)
Regrettably handbag ID tags which have been customised may not be returned
Please make sure your order number is included within your return and goods are sent back to:
The Handbag Haven
27 Old Gloucester Street,
- Make sure the surface the protector is going to be fitted to is clean and free from dirt, dust or silicon based polish
- Remove any cut outs from the protector
- Place the protector placement tabs onto the protector, avoiding any cut outs
- Peel away the protector from the backing sheet using the placement tabs
- Align protector up using placement tabs and any circular holes as a guidance
- Place down protector
- Gently peel away placement tabs (make sure to do this gently so you don't re-lift the protector)
- Use and enjoy your handbag without any worries of scratched hardware!